AJP 54 | Grace Eboue
— Leaving Norway after 22 years
Head Accountant and Artist Grace Eboue has lived in Norway her whole adult life, but has recently given up to fit in and is moving back to Cameroon this year. She is shocked to see how indifferent most people are when the government is abusing its people, and how suppressed and ugly sides of the population are surfacing during this time. Grace explains how the African continent has been a victim of the same suppressors for centuries and tells that they have realised it for a while and therefore the majority don't believe in the Western narrative anymore. Even though the leaders try to push the agenda, she experiences a population who opposes it and share a beautiful and inclusive social life.
› Grace Eboué @ Facebook
› Cameroon (search)
• reuters.com: Cameroon: the latest coronavirus counts, charts and maps
› African leaders that died after downplaying COVID
• Tanzania - John Magufuli
• Ivory Coast - Hamed Bakayoko
• Eswatini - Ambrose Dlamini
• Burundi - Pierre Nkurunziza
• “Fact checks”
◦ Reuters: Fact Check-These four leaders were not killed for opposing COVID-19 vaccination
◦ There`s no evidence these politicians were killed over their countries’ refusal of COVID-19 vaccines
› World Economic Forum has infiltrated the cabinets around the world with Young Global Leaders
• “What we are very proud of, is that we penetrate the global cabinets of countries with our WEF Young Global Leaders”
• Kronprins Haakon og Kronprinsesse Mette-Marit - Young Global Leaders - WEF
› Corona Investigative Committee (Reiner Fuellmich)
• Grand Jury
› “None of us are free, if one of us is chained”
• Solomon Burke - None Of Us Are Free
› Justin Trudeau
• Trudeau Calling Freedom Convoy “Small, Fringe Minority”
• Justin Trudeau labels unvaccinated “extremist”, “racist”, “misogynist”
› Var det riktig av Norge å slippe 588 bomber over Libya?
Download this episode
Do you appreciate the work we do, and want to support future episodes?
Find out how you can give something back to us at antijantepodden.com!