AJP 55 | Julie Ponesse
— Fired for refusing the COVID vaccine
In September 2021, Professor of Ethics, Dr Julie Ponesse, got fired because she refused to take the COVID-19 vaccine. This shocking experience has made her reflect on how far academia is from its original mission of being a safe place for exchanging ideas. Ponesse is observing a culture of conformity, groupthink, and intolerance of anyone who does not conform to the group. This situation is also raising important questions about the right of a group to rule over the few in a democracy and what our “social contract” is all about. Ponesse fears our current society where individual rights are being eradicated, and people are being coerced to take the vaccine because of a virus that kills 0,05% of those who get it – and even less for children.
› Dr. Julie Ponesse
• Ponesse at The Democracy Fund (TDF)
• My Choice - The Ethical Case Against Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates
• Intro video: Ethics 101
• BMJ: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial
• The Highwire: Pfizer`s COVID Vaccine Data Dump Begins
• ICAN: Pfizer Documents Produced by the FDA in FOIA Litigation
› Mass Formation
• Dr. Malone - Mass Formation Psychosis
• AJP 43 | Mattias Desmet – people are being hypnotised
› Freedom Convoy
• Temerra Leach Convoy Canada (search)
Download this episode
Do you appreciate the work we do, and want to support future episodes?
Find out how you can give something back to us at antijantepodden.com!